Area rugs can add an instant boost of color, style, comfort and beauty to any space. They come in various styles, weaves, patterns, and prices, but they have one thing in common: they are items of beauty and must be properly cared for.
To protect and maintain your investments, your routine should include professional area rug cleaning on a regular basis. Even if there are no visible stains, spots or other wear and tear, regular area rug cleaning will keep your rugs in optimal shape. Apollo’s state-of-the-art area rug cleaning facility is specifically designed to leave your area rugs looking like new, even if they have been in your family for generations!
You can trust Apollo with your Oriental and other fine area rugs. We clean your rugs in our state-of-the-art rug cleaning plant to provide the finest possible results.Our advanced processes, chemicals and equipment are designed specifically for cleaning area rugs and are guaranteed to provide the most thorough and effective cleaning possible.
Apollo’s certified technicians will pick up your area rugs, clean them in our state-of-the-art plant and deliver them back to your home or business, adhering to the following steps to make sure your rugs are “Apollo Clean!”
1) Initial Inspection and Rug Pick-up. We will send an Apollo technician to your home or office to measure and pre-inspect your rugs. Our technician will provide you with a free estimate and, if you are satisfied with the quote, will pick up the rug, moving furniture if necessary. Your rug will then be taken to our area rug cleaning facility.
2) Detailed Rug Inspection. Once the rugs are in our area rug cleaning facility, we will thoroughly inspect your rugs again. The construction of the rugs and the type of fibers that comprise them will determine the cleaning method, cleaning products and drying time. This step will also provide us with information about any existing damage to the rugs, of which we will notify you and document. When a plan has been determined and approved for execution, the actual area rug cleaning process will begin.
3) Loose Soil Removal. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we will remove any loose soil from the rug. This step is crucial to the cleaning process and can remove pounds of dust, dirt and small particles from the rugs that are impossible to eliminate with a standard vacuum cleaner.
The RugBadger Dry Soil Separator pulls pounds of dirt out of area rugs. By removing stubborn, dry, abrasive, damaging soils and sediments along with allergens, we can really improve the health of your home. The RugBadger will vibrate out most stubborn soil and sediments caught deep in the fibers of any area rug. No matter how strong your vacuum is or how much you vacuum over and over and over again, you cannot even remove 10% of what the RugBadger does.
4) Cleaning. Using the best processes, chemicals and equipment for your rugs, our technicians will clean your rugs. There are a variety of methods for cleaning area rugs, and our certified technicians will clean using the plan derived from Step 2. The process will be repeated until we are satisfied with the results.
5) Drying. We use drying racks and air movers in our facility to ensure that your rugs will dry without damage.
After cleaning any kind of area rug, a proper drying process is absolutely critical to maintaining the health of the rug. If left wet for too long, rugs will begin to deteriorate. By hanging up rugs, air will flow over both sides of the rug to quickly remove any excess moisture.
6) Grooming. As the rug dries, Apollo technicians will use combing, brushing and/or pile fluffing techniques for the most luxurious results.
7) Post-Cleaning Vacuuming and Inspection. When rug cleaning is complete, we will vacuum the rug and do a final inspection to make sure the rug cleaning results satisfy our high standards.
8) Optional Application of Scotchgard. Per request and as an optional service, we can apply genuine Scotchgard protector to increase the life of your area rugs.
9) Delivery. Your rug will be wrapped and safely delivered back to your home or business. Our technicians will replace the rug and conduct a final inspection to ensure you are satisfied with the results.