A top priority of Apollo Pro Cleaning and Restoration is—and has always been—the health and safety of the communities we serve. Ensuring the safe cleaning and disinfection of your home is an important job—one that greatly impacts your healthy living.
With the current great concerns about COVID-19, we know your home’s thorough cleanliness and disinfection goes hand in hand with protecting the health of those living there. For this reason, you can count on Apollo to continue providing prompt service to home and business owners while being even more diligent toward protecting against COVID-19.
• No member of The Apollo Team has traveled outside the USA in the past 6 months.
• Service team members will wear protective gloves and masks as needed, in addition to boot covers.
• Shared-use devices such as tablets used in the estimating process will be sanitized.
• Other equipment and trucks will be cleaned regularly.
• Our Quality Control team will ensure that our prevention measures stay current with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations.
As a 5-star home service company, we remain focused on our clients’ needs. If you have any special requests, please don’t hesitate to communicate with our Customer Service team ahead of your scheduled service.
Please join our team in taking these additional simple preventative measures to stay healthy.
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after use of the bathroom, before eating and after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of hands and rub together until dry.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth if hands are unwashed.
• Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces by using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
For additional information about preventing illness, go to the CDC Website
As we all work together to get through these unprecedented and challenging times, I’d like to say how grateful our team is for allowing us into your homes. We will always continue to strive to earn you trust and confidence through honest and professional service at an extraordinary value.
Anthony N Mougianis